Monday 29 November 2010

Case work

It was very sudden today when I was writing some case notes
in a file that I felt I did not want to do any more case work.

I am not sure yet but I might want to consider doing 
permanent duty with set time frames to return to 
casework if I want to after the set period.
Though, I will have to discuss this with my line manager
at supervision. I know which case has triggered this thought,
but I might just need a change of style. 
We shall see what happens!

-Case work: our team have max.of 20 cases allocated to individual
                   social work to follow arising issues.
-Duty: 9am-5pm emergency work with cases that are not allocated,
           on social workers' absence and further issues. Often the days 
           are quite unpredictable.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment