Friday 29 April 2011

London's take on Royal Wedding

Enjoy the decoration of London for the wedding. 
I am not keen on the Royal wedding but
I wanted to leave some momories of the day. 
I am more interested in the by-product of the event.
These photos are taken yesterday, just before the wedding. 
Never seen these many Union Jack in one day in my life! 
Yes, we get an extra bank holiday but loss on the economy 
and extra cost on tax payers. 
I don't want to sound bitter but these are facts. 
Wish the two a happy life!



The Mall
Whitehall in Union Jack
Trafalga Square
Taveled to see the wedding...






4 comments:

  1. It's been a world's wedding, not just for English. Congrats on this newly weds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I guess so. My mum was surprised how much news coverage they had in Korea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marriage is great, anyone who crave so, blessed are you who can see from the scene. And for me just a dream to see it in person
    http://ibnulasimi.blogspot.com/2009/08/ideologi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for if marriage is for them. Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete