Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kaffee

I just finished a pack of grounded Columbia coffee I brought from Feiburg, Germany.
Tee Peter Kaffee
It was a fabulous coffee and the Columbia beans were very sweet and dark.
If you get a chance to visit Feiburg and if you love coffee, you should really
visit this coffee store. Coffee is kept in really pretty porcerline containers
which deserves a visit anyway. The store is very close to the cathedral.

My friend said he only drinks Columbian coffee when I say I only drink Cuban rum!
His got Columbian blood running in him so no doubt.
I really miss it now! Might have to go back!

2 comments:

  1. By just looking at this bag, I can smell the deep aroma of a good Columbian coffee! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhh that's good! I can't seem to throw it away....

    ReplyDelete