Saturday 4 June 2011

1st Wedding!

Giuliano & Peter's Wedding
4th June 2011
Islington Town Hall

It was absolutely a wonderful day for a wedding.
I really enjoyed the day, a very relaxing atmosphere
but formal enough to mark the occasion.

Here is the happy couple! Giu and Peter!

Yes, it was a civil partnership.
My 1st wedding and civil partnership in the UK.
Giu is Italian, so we were following the tradition to
throw raw rice to the newly married couple.
I have known Peter through JVC since 2003 and
Giu is great in a sense that I feel I know him as I know Peter.





 Witty Couple!
I love men with funky socks under their smart suits....

........Happy couple and the guests.......




I wish Peter and Giu a great happiness in life and
the richness of each others company.

Civil Partnership Act 2004 in the UK gives same-sex couples
rights and responsibilities identical to civil marriage
and also most importantly parental responsibility which
means they have opportunities to adopt children.



No comments:

Post a Comment