Thursday 9 June 2011

For someone...


I had to just buy this biscuit the moment I saw it at Marks and Spensers!
It's a giantic jammy dodger
I could think of one person this will put a smile on.
One of my young service user, Jane is moving out of London
to a residential home to be with other younger people.
She will be moving next Monday so I will go and see her
for the last time in London tomorrow.
Then will go to see her in about 6 weeks time to
review her placement.
She reminds me of my sister, both are about the same age...

I sometimes get thank you cards, flowers or a bottle of wine for Christmas
which is hard to say no, I take them depends on what it is
as I don't want to be rude and to be human.
Why not, give Jane a farewell gift: )

I had some difficult weeks like this week and the last few weeks
but moments like this keep me happy to be the
voice of the unheard.
Like what my manager said, governments don't care what we do
as long as they are voted back into power so
I just have to believe and do what I have to do to be the voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment