Friday 21 October 2011

Berlin...

Yes, I do not have to be online blogging on my short trip
but I had a free wi-fi option and an iPhone so why not.
Well, just very quickly to note how much a break was
needed, only realised that I was very tired.
Sometimes you have to come away from your comfort zone.

I am by Humboldt university waiting for my friend for lunch,
with a cuppuccino and oat cookie under the sun.



Most importantly reading 'tinker tailor soldier spy' as all my friends
have somehow cancalled when we have arranged to see
the film on a Monday for the last three weeks!!!
Maybe it is not a Monday film...
Should really see the film next week and the BBC drama
should be good too, 6 hours. Anyone fancy watching the
drama with me, I will bake sweet some cakes to go with
the hard story. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment