Sunday 9 October 2011

Stirling, Scotland

My second night was in Stirling the old capital of Scotland.
Below are views taken from Stirling Castle, I did not go into the castle
but I found the cemetery very interesting! Maybe I am a bit odd......



Looks familiar, right?

Weather was so bad yesterday... It rained all day but I insisted on
going for a country walk and I did, in the rain alone.
















































At this point, rain became heavier and I was quite scared that I was alone and
I did not have any reception on my phone!



















I must say it was very pleasant when i really needed the time
for myself to reflect on a number of things.
However, I didn't get to do much thinking and I was not thinking
at all which is a more difficult thing to do!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you came to visit our fabulous city - and that the rain didn't put you off. Where did you walk?

    You must come back again and see it without rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting.
    I started from the city centre to south west passed the golf course. I cannot remember what the area was called but it was beautiful.A little too wet and scary on my own. I will recommend to friends to visit, it is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete