Saturday 14 January 2012

Leonardo da Vinic

5 hours of queuing for FOUR tickets to share the pleasure with good friends,
a friend called me an art junkie!

I queued from 6.30am for the day tickets!!
It was a very cold morning but I went with a warm heart
and met some fun people in the queue.
We end up exchanging email addresses and kept in touch since then.

about 7am

about 7.30am
These people did not get the chance for the day tickets, too late!

about 8am

About 8.30am

These are the precious tickets that worth more than the actual prices.


9 Nov 2011- 5 Feb 2012
National Gallery
Sainsbury Wing


 I was overly tired having so little sleep from the previous night but
it was quite an inspiring exhibition and such fine works
by a giant of art kept me fully alert.

It made me wonder what it is like to be ahead of ones time means....




No comments:

Post a Comment