Tuesday 18 January 2011

Cuba- Habana Vieja

3rd - 23rd Dec 2010 
The yellow line was my itinerary for the trip.

Habana Vieja, means old town.
This area is a world heritage site, so well kept and beautiful.



very interesting stair case!

A ration store where the government susidised items are sold to locals.

A lady who poses for living with a massive cigar. So sweet!

A book store owner on a break!

A young handsome Cuban!

At a cigar store.
However, I bought mine off the black market at a very good deal. 
I went in to buy one Montercristo( to compare with mine (Cohiba))
which was Che's favourite cigar known as the best quality Cuban cigar.


It is rather difficult to smoke, I struggled to even shut my 
mouth whilst holding on to the cigar!

Simon, Jackie, Nic, Soo-kyoung (camera) and Me!
That was our 2nd round....

Malecon (sea front)



No comments:

Post a Comment