Thursday 27 January 2011

Journey of Discovery....

I went to Birkbeck College where I did my Masters
about three years ago for a small public lecture
about nothing related to what I do but just out of curiosity.
I went with a friend who is studying paper conservation 
who would have a totally different take to the lecture.





















Yes, it was interesting how they use high technology to 
capture the original transcript but his life seems equally fascinating.

The college entrance has changed and I couldn't recognised it. 
It bought back memorise of late nights in the library and frustrations
of making little progress with essays and readings. 
I can do another Masters but not another Undergraduate in the UK. 
Undergraduate is so demanding and intense!


















No comments:

Post a Comment