Wednesday 21 September 2011

Judicial Review threat

Great news!!!
I have been allocated a case last Friday of a 'difficult to work with people'. It is part of my professional development to take on these cases to stratch my skills.

I am not sure whether assessment request has been delayed that she has decided to take legal action on the team. What this means is that my team or I could be taken to court if I do not complete the assessment within the given time.

The request is Section 47 Community Care, Assessment of Needs under Community Care and NHS Act 1990. It is requested via a paralegal not even a qualified solicitor.

I am on duty this week. It is going to be a long day.... I have to cancel dinner, I will just about make it for the film. I sometimes can never know how my day will pan out as it is with life~

No comments:

Post a Comment