Friday 3 September 2010

Busy and Tired

It was a very busy week and the whole team was busy as well.
Duty was manic!
It was swamped with cases of social workers
who are on leave(holiday)! So typical!
I was dealing with one too. I was doing my colleague a
favor which turned out to be two full days worth of work.
Below is the drug I was taking to go through the stress!
Drug name: Dark Chocolate!


















My colleagues' case, service user was financially abused
by the so called care worker who was doing very little for the
service user and took most of money straight from the
bank account! It was pick up through a review of the service.
Now the police is involved and the care worker is suspended.
So I did some shopping for her and topped up her electricity
and planned to get her a pack of cigarette.
However, I was refused on two occasions!
Meaning I looked under 18??1!@!!@#@!#!@#@#
So I left her with money just in case (which was consulted
with my manager as it was the team's money and whether
that would be safe...) I took it as a compliment but so
impractically! I was teased all day at work, in a good way.
Young girl!

I had two dosages of drug to keep me going!
(It was a gift for the team who went to Madrid)

No comments:

Post a Comment