Friday 24 September 2010

Crazy Duty

This is my new mug at work. After a year and a half of
my yellow mug, I've changed this with a mug that 
my friend has gave me as a gift.  



My first day back to work after two days of sick leave,
I was on duty which I knew. My colleague had to cover 
for me yesterday, heard it was another hectic day.
A discharge that I was arranging failed due to housing 
not co-operating with us, but hopefully he will be 
discharged on Monday.  
The telephone calls were relentless all day.
Cases piling up which I didn't mind but the phone
calls were too many!!!
And of course, the typical type of angry calls 
were half of them.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds very depressing even to the reader!
    Hope you are doing ok b/c it's been a while since you wrote this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! That's not good if my days are making my reader depressed! But that's a bad day and there are nice parts with my work :). Thank you, I'm much better, I think I was tired and my immune system got weak.

    ReplyDelete