Tuesday 14 September 2010

Ideas, Dreams & Reality

Disability
Faith
Design
Psychotherapy
Art Therapy
Social Work
Social Policy 
Voluntary Sector (NGO)
Service?
Education?

I was in the gym tonight and these words came to my mind... which I am familiar with. I have been dreaming and having ideas of something I would like to do in Korea one day... However, it is all in my head for now but I feel that it may all come together at some point. I will leave it to develop and also wait for the Lord to lead the way, as he has always done!
 

2 comments:

  1. That is right! Waiting for Him to lead your way is always the best while we do out part, which is to train yourself in you case I guess. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is certainly easier said than done. But it is the process that you grow mature in!

    ReplyDelete