Tuesday 22 February 2011

Connection...인연...

People make numerous connections with others
throughout their life time intentionally or unintentionally.
Is it always a matter of choice or does it just happen?
Of course, sometimes they last and sometimes they fad away.

I met a friend I met at Taize last summer, first time in 8 months
and the impact was extraordinary. She invited me to a talk
that was inspiring and challenging thinking about who I am
as human being before God. However, things that happened
to her was interesting and her energy was so positive and powerful!
It was so beautiful how she reflected her experience, 
something that I was missing.....
I was filled with joy after seeing her and listening to the talk.
It is just fascinating to meet her today and to discuss some
of the areas that I have been contemplating on recently.
It really was a moment that God is working and guiding towards
what I need at this point of time. I am meeting another friend from
Taize tomorrow and one more next week.

I believe in God working through people and letting me meet the right
people at the right time. I think I am lead to what I am meant to do
in future as he always did for me. I need some pauses in life...I know that...

Kids dancing salsa in Camaguey, Cuba

No comments:

Post a Comment