Sunday 13 March 2011

Somewhere in Provence, France

Avignon -----> Aix-en-Provence
70km away 20 minutes on TGV.

I went to meet a special friend, and his friends, 
who I met last summer whilst traveling. 
He lives in Freiburg, Germany but I joined a long weekend
trip to his friend's country house with his friends. 
I can't remember what the village is called....
We went for a walk by the lake? river?
Moriz & Mirjam



The house is so well located on a hill with a great view of the area. 




A beautiful sunset

Ben, Jella, Marlena, Ruben

Jella & me
It was absolutely an exciting fun group of friends. 
I only knew Ruben but got to know the group slowly.
Everyone bonded very well and 
we had so much fun and the sun was lovely!

What is your best ice-breaker?
Can you beat mine?
 Naked unisex sauna 


4-7th March 2011

2 comments:

  1. Uh-uh, can't beat that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhh I think it would be quite difficult, unless you're very drunk to do something very stupid! :)

    ReplyDelete