Thursday 31 March 2011

Street Soup Run- a crime?

Is the Tory government going too far?
Southwark cutting homeless budget by 40% is going to
be a hard time for the public service- housing, health and social care.
I feel it at work already with the cut under way. 
Bye-Law in consultation....
Westminster council to ban rough sleepers and free food distribution.
I guess they will try to pass it before the Royal wedding to clear the streets!
(click here to read more about it.) 



























Homelessness is so close to heart as that was what made
who I am now. The amazing encounters and laughter I had
with the people who I worked with. They were the great teachers
for me to find my passion and propose of life.

Come and join the interesting lay-down protest in Westminster Piazza
on Saturday 2nd April 2011 12pm - 4.30pm




2 comments:

  1. My heart will be out there with you people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it will be a fun and meaningful event.

    ReplyDelete