Wednesday 2 March 2011

Manic Mode

I always go into a bit of manic mode before going on leave, 
even it's only a week. So you can imagine what it's like 
when I plan to go to Korea for longer periods. 
It was also the case today, but I guess it was slightly 
different due to recent reviews and safeguarding matter. 
As sometimes you do not have to take immediate action but 
two of my cases required some action asap. So I had to pull my sock up!
I did manage to tide up the cases as much as I can so I am felt
quite good leaving work. I only have half day tomorrow for training and 
taking the afternoon off!


I was so late to meet up with friends for 'Black Swan' but just about 
right as it started as we walked in! It reminded of the symptoms of 
schizoprenia of how Natalie Portman was, she was very good. 
I wonder if I can ever get away from work....
Well, I think I can when I go away to see my friend on Friday. 
It is going to be a very interesting trip and I am sure there will be some 
good conversations. Hitting Provence in 6 hours from London
on the train is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment