Thursday 10 November 2011

Absent Minded

I have been on duty for the last three days which have been so hectic!
I am so pleased my three days slot is over for this year and just odd
days here and there till mid December.

I had nearly 20 cases to work on but managed to get down to 4 cases today,
I hope my next duty social worker will be happy to have a small pile of files.
It has been a challenge as my team is the pilot to go paperless when the system
is not fully set up to support us just yet! But it was ok to manage duty.
I just had to concentrate and not loose the chain of thoughts on one case when
telephone calls were transferred half way through a case.

However, I am not sure how many letters I wrote today, quite a few, and the
team admin worker asked who wrote a letter without writing an address on the
envelope at around 16.45 and I just happend to pass by and said we will have to
open and have a look. Well....yes... you might have guessed!
It was one of my letters!!!! We stood by the cabinets laughing so hard.
This shows how busy I was on duty, but it is over and I should get on with my
own cases tomorrow...so many emails to follow up though I have followed up half
of them whilst I was on an hour lunch breaks, I work through my lunch most of the days.

Just one more day and the weekend! Nearly there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment