Friday 18 November 2011

Nublu-London Jazz Festival

The band has just started!

Queen Elizabath Hall
Southbank Centre
Front Room


It was like a club night with a live gig,
well that was what it was.
Wrist band was given at the door too.
I was a bit tired so we just seat at the back and
enjoyed watching others dancing away
which is a very rare thing for me as I would be out on the floor!


The band was a very good a cross over between rock and jazz,
plus some Turkish touch!

A view of the Thames and the reflection of the lights from the room.

I did not get to go to many gigs and concerts as I would have liked to but
I did enjoy the two I have been to this year.
I think I will go to more live Jazz jams which I have not been for the
last two years...not sure why but I just did not bother with live Jazz
but continued with various classical concerts though.




No comments:

Post a Comment