Sunday 20 November 2011

Waiting Waiting.....

I did not share the very sad news about my stolen brompton
as I was so upset that I could not bring myself to write about it
which meant I had to think about the situation again!
Well, it got stolen in a very doggy area of south London in June
just after my birthday and I said to myself that I will not cycle again.

After few months of compromising with the public transport and time.
I had to cycle again and of course I would not cycle any other bicycle
but a brompton! It was really when I borrowed my manager's brompton
to get to a meeting and it just felt so right! So off I went and
ordered a new baby early this month. It will look totally different.
I had a hard(!) time deciding on the colour! I was going for the same
colour as it is the best colour BUT they had a couple of new colours out
which got me so indecisive but all the decision are made and I only have to wait.

I ordered my bike lights two weeks ago which arrived but it was not working! Dame it!
I received as I was leaving for work in the morning so I checked very quickly.
I went to hardware store for the battery today as it requires lithium cell but I was not
sure of the size so I said I will come back and opened the back to discover
that each, front and rear, of them needs two! Then I found that there was a paper
inbetween the batterys...yes...it was to stop it from being used?! 
I felt a bit silly but very happy that they are working!!!! hhh

I had Knog lights last time too which are very effective and sexy!
They are a bit expensive but good value for money.


























Yes, please tell me I am obsessive with my bicycle but with bromptons
you have to be! And often they are passionate cyclists too :)
I am extremely excited to be cycling again despite the crazy drivers!

                       ***************************
In general, I am pretty good in waiting for something I really want
whether that is an item, plans, future or even with people.
Of course, with people it is not easy but I do wait for some people sometimes....




No comments:

Post a Comment