Thursday 26 August 2010

Mississippi Mud Cake

I did get myself to bake 'Mississippi Mud Cake' today.
It was the weather for it, so so so so wet and muddy!
I got totally soaked on my way home, but had to 
dropped in for a quick visit and the client was not in...So typical!
I wanted to cheer myself up with something...
and a cake can't go wrong!

This is my recipe book, I started last year (my personal design!)
I collect various recipes from anywhere. 
I've tried a number of them. 















































Already ate some chocolate whilst taking this photo!























  























The result is 'Good'! 
It could have been sweeter. The recipe said 400g of sugar, 
I thought it seemed a lot so I only went for 300g... still not bad. 
Maybe if had sweet cream, that would have done the job for me! 
Will get cream tomorrow and indulge again. 
I'm a happy bunny:) Good night friends!



.

2 comments:

  1. Good looking recipe book!

    My daughter has a deep interest in cooking as well.. http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com/ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I'll visit her blog and learn some tips!

    ReplyDelete