Monday 4 October 2010

Help!

Does anyone know why I cannot upload any photos from
'My Pictures' under My Computer?
I have managed to upload a photo with a web address
but no other photos. Can anyone help me please?
               *****************************

By the way, if anyone wants to watch a good British Romantic Comedy,
you have to watch 'French Film'
excellent acting and good storyline. And it's so funny!


I really enjoyed it as it's based in London most of the areas I recognised. 
Waterloo Eurostar where I went to Paris from, 
this film must be at least 7 years old....
And I just cannot resist French speaking English with a French accent. It's just so SEXY!
(Although it's all acting)
Some nice notes about love and relationship.
Q: How do you know if this is love?
A: In coffee...coffee tastes different.
It is certainly a feel good film! Very good choice for a Monday!







Click here for the trailer

2 comments: