Thursday 21 October 2010

Keep your head up!

I had a hard day at work today.
I really felt for my service user but it was incredibly 
difficult to work with her partner/friend.
I was humiliated in my face. But my visit had a purpose
and I wanted to complete the tasks to enable me to
process the case for my service user and him.
However, that was the difficult part for him to understand
that it will not happen overnight and I am trying to assist
them to get through the process.
I cannot work without him, but I just have to allow time 
to get to know him. It was not easy for me to sit there for 2 hours.....
I just allowed the time for him to vent. I hope it helped him. 
It seems like it is going to be one of those long-term cases.

I hope I have a better day tomorrow. 
Tomorrow is another new day after all!

2 comments:

  1. such a nice blog skin.
    cheer up. I know you believe in him who loves you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That is another way to put it.

    ReplyDelete